Eyelash Enhancements are applied directly to your individual eyelashes adding length and thickness creating lucious lashes.
At Eyelash Extensions we take Lashing very seriously, we endeavour to give you the best customer service, quality of
We use faux Mink Lashes, they are light weight which means your lashes will last longer and have no damage.
How Long to Eyelash Extensions Last?
This process is done one lash at a time, so it can take a while. The adhesive can last about 4-6 weeks depending on how careful you are (the more you rub your eyes, wash your face, etc. the quicker the adhesive will wear off). If you get regular touch-ups (re-application of adhesive) the lashes can last longer.
How to Make them Last Longer
1. Sleep on your back. This might sound like a crazy request (unless you already sleep on your back), but it's really important directly following your application, since the glue takes a while to dry fully and you'll otherwise get weird kinks. After a night or two, resume your normal sleeping position.
2. Give your lashes a little—ok, a lot— of TLC. When removing your eye makeup (liner, shadow, etc.), gently go over the area with a cleansing wipe instead of placing cotton pads or puffs over your lids—not only could you eventually weaken the extensions and mess them up, the cotton fibers get stuck on lashes. (Not cute).
3. Oil them. Keeping your lash extensions dry is smart, but they actually stay nicer, longer, when they're oiled which gives them flexibility. Smooth a drop of baby oil on them with your fingers.
4. Comb them out. To prevent any criss-crossing or wonky-looking lashes, use a clean lash brush.
5. Resist playing with them. Your eyelashes shed naturally, so when you have extensions, you will lose them gradually. If an extension looks like its not completely in, avoid playing with it or pulling it off—you'll risk losing your natural lashes and it will HURT!.